To Birthday Girl:
*ahem*
You turn 10
in your local elementary
"Childhood zen!
Soda n cheetos are complimentary!"
You turn 18
and its out of High school
"Time to make a scene
and drink vodka in the pool!"
You turn 21
you ask, whats all the fuss?
"Drinkings been done
since the time i could cuss!"
You turn 25
and you notice a change
"I feel nice n alive,
at least I dont have the mange!"
You turn 29
and you cant help but notice
"I can no longer deny
the worlds lost its focus!"
30 just around the bend
A Point of no return, so it seems
"Oh gosh, its the end!
Thats more years than three baseball teams!"
Now 40, then 50, then the big One-Oh-oh
Your arms are tired, your mind tinkers slow
But never forget, you have somehere to go
For indeed, if you ever feel older,
the days pass you by, and the weather is colder,
music all sucks and there's moss on your boulder
Compare you to us, you'll never be older!
Happy Birthday
SIgned
Kevin Gasaway
No comments:
Post a Comment