Which High Concept Movie Are You?
When I typed in my maiden name it told me I was The World Is Not Enough (1999) meets X2 (2003) but my married name came back as The World Is Not Enough (1999) meets The Bodyguard (1992)...
I have a cat that was nick-named "Whew-gums" by my brother-in-law, who was making fun of the way I baby-talk her and because she literally makes sounds that sound like "whew" or "whooo". The name stuck, of course, and now she is my "Little Wee Whew", and I am "Whew's" Girl, thus the name of this blog...
When I typed in my maiden name it told me I was The World Is Not Enough (1999) meets X2 (2003) but my married name came back as The World Is Not Enough (1999) meets The Bodyguard (1992)...
Posted by
Amber
at
8:38 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment