May 15, 2007

Goodbye to Gilmore Girls

(To feedback@cwtv.com)
Wow.
I know I've been a bit out of the loop (just recording my favorite shows and watching them when I can), but I didn't know until watching the show tonight that this was the last episode...

For what it's worth, and if anyone cares, I'm extremely disappointed that the series is at an end. I was looking forward to Lorelei and Luke's wedding someday, and seeing who Rory's final prince charming turns out to be. I love all the show's characters and am disappointed that they will not continue to develop past the point where the show ended.

There are many reasons this is my favorite show, but mainly it reminded me of the great relationship I have with my mom and sister and of the one I hope I have with my children, should I have 'em. So, I guess it is safe to say this show touched a chord that no other has and made me feel like I was home when watching, as my family is far away.

If there is ever an opportunity to continue the Gilmore Girl story, please know that my family, spread all over the US, and my peeps here in Silicon Valley all will be happy and eager to follow along.

Best Regards,
Amber

No comments: